Most Used Dissertations Databases
Handbooks & Guides Available at Wilson Library
Theses and dissertations : a guide to planning, research, and writing
Call Number: LB2369 .T458 2008
Dissertations and theses from start to finish : psychology and related fields
Call Number: BF76.5 .C645 2006
Finish your dissertation once and for all! : how to overcome psychological barriers, get results, and move on with your life
Call Number: LB2369 .M454 2009
The postgraduate research handbook : succeed with your MA, MPhil, EdD and PhD
Call Number: LB2371 .W576 2008
Surviving your dissertation : a comprehensive guide to content and process
Call Number: LB2369 .R83 2007
Practical Guide to the Qualitative Dissertation
Call Number: (ebook)
Published in 2007, "Writing a good qualitative dissertation really demands only three things of you: a good idea, rich data that you analyze thoughtfully, and the discipline to write a finished product. Students doing controversial work on politically volatile topics around race, gender, class, sexuality, and ability sometimes face difficulties. Rather, this is a book about how to think about some of the different concerns that arise during the course of doing a dissertation."
Step-by-Step to Find Dissertations
To find dissertations:
- Click on the Books Tab on the Library Homepage
- Click on the Dissertations link.
- In the search box, enter your search terms.
- If you want to find dissertations only from the University of La Verne enter the name of the university (or other institution) under School Name
- If you have the title of the dissertation, enter the title into the search box in quotations. You don't need to enter the entire title just the first 3-4 words.
- Click on Search
- From here you will get the results of your search.